RELAXED BEACHSIDE LIVING AT ITS BEST
Created during the largesse of the 1980s, this massive home is spread over two levels and generally consists of five bedrooms, a large office, fully self-contained granny flat, rumpus room, large formal lounge & dining room, huge upper deck overlooking a large in-ground pool with spa, and an over-sized double garaging with workshop.
Take advantage of the 50 metre proximity to the expansive beach at the Southern end of Holloways with beach walks, fishing or kite surfing or a leisurely stroll into the heart of the village for a selection of shops and restaurants. If you need some serious shopping, you are only just over 10 minutes’ drive to Cairns CBD or North to Smithfield centre.
This special family home has been tenanted for several years and is showing the rigours of time. Herein lies a huge opportunity for the astute purchaser. A motivated and pragmatic absentee owner has realistically priced this home to allow for dollars to spent on substantial modernisation without over-capitalisation.
* Five air-conditioned bedrooms; main with walk in robe
* Spacious Red Cedar timber kitchen with ample storage and preparation areas, plus beautiful built-in dining table adjacent
* Stunning polished timber floors upstairs and lovely timber features
* Large lounge leading onto upstairs deck overlooking the pool and spa
* Impressive formal entrance with striking timber staircase
* Large central rumpus room downstairs with adjacent office
* Large internal laundry with laundry chute from upstairs for convenience
* Private resort pool with tiled dolphin features plus spa
* Large Double garage with workshop and mezzanine storage
* Large studio unit with full kitchen, bathroom and separate entrance
* Large 759m2 corner block with two street access
* Solar power