STUNNING STRATFORD COTTAGE
This quintessential Queenslander home is a sublime blend of quality contemporary updates nestled within time-honoured character. Exquisitely positioned amidst tropical gardens, on an 809sqm block just out of the village in Stratford.
Two living areas are perfect for family life. A deep-set converted internal verandah at the rear creates the lounge, and a huge poolside deck under an engineered shade sail offers all-seasons entertaining. Bi-fold doors and windows integrate living with alfresco spaces ideal for hospitality. The timber featured gas kitchen is a go-to for serious cooks. A beautifully renovated ensuite completes the restful elegance of the main bedroom which has wonderful views into the front garden. Satisfy your wish list in this walk to the village setting that's conveniently close to the airport and CBD and offers enrolment zoning for Freshwater Primary School and Cairns State High.
Be prepared to fall in love, this home will generate huge emotional engagement so DO NOT DELAY your enquiry. Call Deb or Chris to immediately arrange your private inspection.
- Stunning character, dado rails, timber floors, and intricate leadlight windows
- Step down lounge with beautiful views into the garden over the pool
- Separate family living and dining
-Glowing timber floors
- Kitchen with bespoke timber benchtops & well-designed storage
- Bifold doors for easy indoor/outdoor connection
- Three bedrooms, built-in robes, renovated main bathroom with feature leadlight windows
- Sunny refreshing saltwater inground pool, relaxing sundecks
-Huge double+ sized detached concrete block shed / storage
- Landscaped cottage style gardens